surfaceLAB /ˈsərfis · lab/
1. A collective of industry leading experts on materials, project management, and truly out-of-the-box advanced technologies, applications, procedures and techniques. Applying their expertise with a turn-key approach, to transform architect’s and designer’s visions into reality – from design development, through execution.
Experience alone doesn’t guarantee one develops expertise. Our expertise not only comes from years of experience doing things well, but also from exploring and developing innovative processes in our lab that test the limits of what we can do. By focusing on each project’s challenges and applying lessons learned, we continue to reach a higher level of proficiency.
Our expertise allows us to see the big picture, understand the way things work, identify subtle differences and provide support and guidance that is available to you next time you’re faced with a complex situation.
More often than not, Architects, Designers, and General Contractors approach us with a vision that requires early design support to determine scope, budget, and manufacturing feasibility based on the proposed design.
Our expertise, in working with complex architectural features and components, allows us to inject innovative and creative technologies and processes that transform visions into reality.
- We provide complimentary early design consultation.
- surfaceLAB™ will also provide 3D CAD modeling and shop drawings as the project progresses.
- And we are really good at creating standard or custom samples, or in-house full-size pre-production mock-ups.
Who Relies On surfaceLAB™?
- Architects 60% 60%
- Designers 24% 24%
- General Contractors 16% 16%
Leading Architects, Designers and General Contractors Rely on surfaceLAB™
“We plan to continue to work with and support surfaceLAB™ because you all possess the technical bandwidth necessary to be a solution provider within the A & D community.”
~ Brian Schooling – C.H. Briggs Company – Sales Manager – Architectural Products Group
surfaceLAB™ provides a bridge between the architect, the General Contractor, fabrication, and installation.
For additional information about any of our expertise, process information, or assistance with your project requirements reach out to our team below:
1+ (206) 200-6228
817 6th Street
Kirkland, WA 98033